The divine name "SrI" representing the beloved consort of BhagavAn can be interpreted in six varied ways.
(1) SrIyate - One who is resorted to.
(2) Srayate- One who resorts to BhagavAn.
(3) SrNAti- One who removes the obstacles in the path of the devotees.
(4) SrINAti - One who moulds the devotees towards perfection for attainment of moksha.
(5) SrNoti - One who lsitens to the prayers of the devotees.
(6) SrAvayati - One who entices BhagavAn to listen to the prayers of the devotees.जय जय श्रीराधे